- By Request Only
- We Are What We Eat 2018
- Big Picture Campaign Public Info Presentation
- Many Faces of Mental Illness Opening
- Pre-Owned Art Exhibit and Auction
- Indian Horse the Movie - Screening and Discussion
- Cemetery Walking Tours
- Love, Loss & What I Wore
- Bus Trip to Kay-Nah-Chi-Wah-Nung
- We Are What We Eat - for Kids
- Lantern Lit Night Tours
- Larry's Last Resort Book Launch
- Lateral Thinking - Book Launch
CEMETERY WALKING TOURS
Lantern Lit Night Tours: A Look at Kenora's Dark Past
Wednesday, July 25 | 8:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Two special night tours of the Lake of the Woods Museum Cemetery are planned with a particular focus on Kenora’s dark past. Cost is $5 per person. The tour is recommended for those over 13 years of age. Please bring a flashlight!
For more information about these tours please contact the Museum (807) 467 2105.
No reservations are required for these tours. Just show up and enjoy!