- Thank you to Ontario Trillium Foundation
- We Are What We Eat 2017
- Common Ground: A Sharing of Our Stories 2017
- Kenora in 150 Photos Art Call
- We Are What We Eat Fall 2017
- The Big Picture Campaign - Public Launch
- Rat Portage Round-up Scavenger Hunt 2017
- Mennonite Food Demonstration
- Halloween Family Fun Day
We Are What We Eat – Fall 2017
Celebrating Kenora's Culinary Diversity
Saturday, September 9 - Saturday, September 23 | 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Saturdays September 9, 16 and 23 – 2:00 – 3:30 pm
$20 per session
$18 per session for Museum Members
Pre-registration is required by contacting the Museum 807-467-2105
Given the success of our winter series of We Are What We Eat 2017, the Lake of the Woods Museum has decided to provide community members an opportunity to learn and sample even more of the food of countries and communities that have not yet been represented in past series.
This is a wonderful opportunity for you to delight in the cultural diversity of our community through food. Our presenters will provide cooking demonstrations, invite you to help with hands-on preparation if you wish, and enjoy what is prepared. As well, we’ll send you home with the recipes.
Pre-registration is required and payment is required upon registration. We will take credit card payment – Visa or Mastercard – over the phone for your convenience.
You can do one, two, or ALL sessions. Here is the line-up with the names of the lead presenters:
- Sep 9 – Paula Thorburn & Jocelyn Laffin – Lake Food
- Sep 16 – Betty Anderson – Tanzanian
- Sep 23 – Sallie Hunt – British Food with a Twist
Bring a friend and join us for a fun and tasty food adventure!