- We Are What We Eat 2018
- Big Picture Campaign Public Info Presentation
- Many Faces of Mental Illness Opening
- Pre-Owned Art Exhibit and Auction
- Indian Horse the Movie - Screening and Discussion
- Cemetery Walking Tours
- We Are What We Eat - for Kids
- Larry's Last Resort Book Launch
- From Rat Portage to #LakeLife
- OAC Grant Information Session
- The Berlin Enigma Book Launch
- LOW Cemetery Tour
- Colonization Road - The Movie
Grant Information Session
Ontario Arts Council
Thursday, September 20 | 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Lake of the Woods Museum is pleased to be the host venue for an Ontario Arts Council (OAC) grant information session.
Please join Alana Forslund, OAC’s Northwestern Representative for a grant information session for artists, makers, and organizations and groups interested in arts and culture.
Learn about funding opportunities that can support professional arts activity including:
- Creation and presentation of work
- Projects that engage with schools/community
- Professional development for artists
Questions about this session? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 807-632-4575
Admission is complimentary.