OUR TOWN SILENT AUCTION
A Silent Auction of the Our Town Exhibit Photographs
Thursday, April 4 - Saturday, May 4 | 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
During the last month of the Our Town Photo exhibit, from April 4-May 4, there will be an opportunity for those that have an interest in acquiring one of these amazing photos to do so. A silent auction of the photographs will commence on April 4. You are free to come by and make your bid on the photograph(s) that interests you. Here’s some information which will be helpful to you:
- A bid number will be issued to you by staff which will allow you to make your bids anonymously.
- Bid sheets for every photo will be on tables in the front lobby. To bid, you’ll need your bid number and also the number of the photo(s) that you will be bidding on.
- We will receive bids by phone (807-467-2105) if you can’t make it in to the Museum. We will need a VISA or Mastercard # as security if you wish to bid this way.
- The minimum bid for each photo is $180 (which is based on our cost to produce and mount them on their foamcore backing). Bids must be made in increments of $5.
- Bidding will close on May 4 @ 4 pm. Successful bidders will be contacted on Tuesday, May 7.
Here are the images for your review Our Town Photos