- By Request Only
- We Are What We Eat 2018
- Big Picture Campaign Public Info Presentation
- Many Faces of Mental Illness Opening
- Pre-Owned Art Exhibit and Auction
- Indian Horse the Movie - Screening and Discussion
- Cemetery Walking Tours
- Love, Loss & What I Wore
- Bus Trip to Kay-Nah-Chi-Wah-Nung
- We Are What We Eat - for Kids
- Lantern Lit Night Tours
- Larry's Last Resort Book Launch
- Lateral Thinking - Book Launch
WE ARE WHAT WE EAT – For Kids!
Biscuits and Ice Cream
Saturday, July 21 | 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
We’ve decided to design a couple of We Are What We Eat sessions for the kids. The adults can’t have all the fun … and yummy eats!
To register for one or both of these sessions, please drop by the Museum, contact us by phone at (807)467-2105 or email email@example.com. Payment is required at the time of registration.
VICTORIAN BISCUITS and BUTTER
Saturday, July 21
Join us as we look at how people used to make homemade butter and biscuits 100 years ago. Learn how to make these tasty treats and try some of these staples of Canadian cuisine. This program will be led by Jan Lindstrom.
RAT PORTAGE ICE CREAM SOCIAL
Saturday, August 18
Learn about the tradition of ice harvesting on the lake and how people in old Rat Portage knew that you don’t need a freezer to make yummy ice cream! Learn how to make ice cream in the traditional Victorian way. This program will be led by Museum Educator Braden Murray (an expert ice cream maker!)